If you are considering which application you should use, TiviMate is an ideal choice that you cannot pass. Tivimate is compatible with many devices such as Android, IOS, Firestick, and PC.
In this post, we will guide you how to install and use Tivimate app.
Step-1: Download app
- With Android, you can download the TiviMate app from Google Play
- If you using IOS, you can install the app from App store
- With Firestick, the app can downloaded from Downloader using this URL : http://bit.ly/4365769
- If you want to use TiviMate, you need to pay for it, but you will have 5 days to use for free.
Step-2: Click on ” Add playlist”
- After downloading successfully, you will see as in the picture when opening the app.
- On the interface, there are 2 choices: Add playlist and Settings. Please click on “Add playlist”
Step-3: Choose “Xtream Codes login”
- After choosing ” Add playlist”, the screen will show like in the below picture.The next step you need to do is entering Xtream Codes credentials provided by Adam IPTV.
Insert your subscription credentials (will be sent to your email when you get the subscription from us). Then click Done
After entering Xtream Codes credentials and clicking on Done, you can see the channel list from the different countries like in the picture. Enjoy!